Super Mario Magic Mushrooms drug deal! BANG! (THXTFR)
Are you good with computers? Want to get into the gaming industry? To counteract hackers from banning 150 players in BF3, Dice has opened a position for a full time security admin to watch over and protect the players from would-be bad guys. “The administrator will compose an absolutely vital function to secure the online experience our games represent by actively be a part of the community and keep up to date with the current cheat exposure. The administrator will also own the analytical work with our player behavior data to keep our leaderboards and game play filled with fairRead More
Old news, but I’m surprised it wasn’t posted yet. We’re all familiar with the term “pranking”, “griefing”, etc. MineCraft is no virgin to this as public and private servers alike are often invaded by people looking to set a few things on fire. But this goes beyond the player level of griefing. Yes, if you look closely at the above picture, you will notice something inserted in the single player button that was supposed to be the African translation of going solo. “In these snapshots there are about 50 language files translated by the community, and it happens that theyRead More
The Chatterbox is back with another encounter with one of our fellow “special” gamers… To provide a little background on the situation, I was waiting for my group of friends to get set up and logged in one night and I happened to be changing around somethings on my Xbox Live profile and clicked on the “View Rep” tab and saw that of the gamers that have played against me or on my team, 30% have marked me as a “Preferred Player” and the other 70% marked me as an “Avoided Player” with the reasoning all being game behavior! 11%Read More
(thxwu) So, Nintendo is trying to raise the bar on its online interactivity in the next gen system. With the 3Ds reaching 60% of users using the internet, Nintendo is looking to expand on this. It’s about time, in my opinion and online connectivity would definitely boost Nintendo’s “attractiveness” towards a wider audience. But now it’s time for something that’s open for discussion: with the other gaming platforms embracing online play, do you think it’s safe for Nintendo’s audience to jump into a system that’s more dependent on internet connection? Some of you may be thinking “why not?” If youRead More
This is pretty funny and fantastic, you really got to check this out. I imagine Mario singing this song while he is killing enemies. Thanks @JuliannaOrnelas
Ok, so the story this time Isn’t so great but who cares? You get to shoot more zombies! Resident Evil: Revelations begins on a screwed up broken down cruise in the Mediterranean. Once completed, you’re back on land and away from the possible motion sickness of the seas. You begin your epic quest as Jill Valentine, with new partner Parker Luciani at her side. Together you must face various dangers in tight situations during Both the cruise and on land. RE: Revelations will take place in 2005 between RE:4 and RE:5! Your main mission is to search for the lostRead More
Sweet! It’s official! I may be a little late on this, but I can still let everyone know about this! Mass Effect 3: DEMO will be available on Valentines Day!
For the many of us that Don’t have an iPhone 4s with iOS, this might help you out! Introducing Evi! A Usefull virtual assistances like Siri, only it’s actually available for those IN the U.S. *Siri was only available Outside the states…* Evi can be installed onto any iPhone model that has iOS 4.0. and is also available for Android phone users via Beta Android Version She can answer any question you ask her, rather it be for informational purposes OR personal. She’ll answer to the best of her ability. Want to know how to make something like, I don’tRead More
THQ released some screen caps displaying some bad ass detail and action… showoffs. Darksiders II is set to be released June 2012. (thxtgx)
Soul Calibur isn’t out yet, but that hasn’t stopped Namco from announcing that their will be three packs of DLC available following the launch of Soul Calibur 5 next week. Each pack of DLC includes 9 exotic customization items. This will include face paint, wings, animal heads, kimonos, masks, breast plates, camo, skulls, and bikinis…sweeeet! The three packs will be released in February by within a week of one another. Oh and some original music from the previous installments will also be available. DLC is cool and all, but sometimes I wonder why they announce plans for DLC before aRead More
This rap is so good I think I am going to download it to my iPod. Check out the video.